These are the steps to type in Nepali using your standard keyboard...
Here are the detailed steps to type in Nepali in Windows 10:
- Go to Start menu and click on Settings.
- Click on Time & language (Speech, region, date).
- Choose the option Region & language.
- Under Languages, click on + Add a language.
- Scroll towards the right and choose नेपाली Nepali.
- Click on नेपाली (नेपाल) Nepali (Nepal).
All the necessary files will download automatically. After it completes, your system is ready to take in Nepali language input natively. That means you can type in Nepali Unicode everywhere in Windows. By default, you will have another language like English. You will have to switch your input method to begin typing in Devanagari.
If you have any questions, send us us an email to [email protected]